Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: UFO's in Appalachia!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UFO's in Appalachia!

    Heck, Union Man....you told me the last chick you went out with looked like a chupacabra!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UFO's in Appalachia!

    first of all, chris......... well....... HA! Second of all. I live right below the mountain, seen some weird stuff, but never any humvees riding around. i got caught up there on a fourwheeler and got escorted down by guys in black expeditions. There is no missile silo, they wouldnt be blasting all around it if that was true. also that article was old. ahh oh well though
    Cant we all just get along?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cats78's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UFO's in Appalachia!

    Myself I think all the stuff about ufo's are real I've seen stuff.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UFO's in Appalachia!

    I have a Gov issued mag light tha I found up there on that Mt!
    free like OJ all day

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UFO's in Appalachia!

    whats that? a gov issued mag light?


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •